MS LUBE GREASE EP 2
PREMIUM QUALITY LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE
- MS LUBE 4T Grease Liplex 2 is a “state-of-art”, high tech Lithium Complex grease with highly refined ISO VG 220
- base oils. It is a NLGI 2 multipurpose, extreme pressure, high melting point Lithium Complex grease with
- tackiness additives. It offers significant advantages over conventional soap based and clay-based grease
- in terms of shear stability, thermal stability, water resistance and pumpability. It has a high dropping
- point and suitable for continuous operation up to +165°C. Red in color.
- These application include automotive, industrial, mining, earthmoving and marine applications
- such as wheel bearings, chassis, pre-packed and sealed for life bearings in steel, cement, sugar,
- mining and other heavy industries, winches, splines, cables, rollers and linkages.
- Usable temperature range in continuous service is -30 to 165°C.
- Maximum temperature for short term exposure is 220°C.
- NLGI Service Category GC-LB
Saves on maintenance.
- Effective EP additive protects against component wear under high load conditions.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces.
Minimizes inventory costs.
- ultipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of industrial and automotive application.
- Reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication.
KEY PROPERTIES :
Penetration Worked x 60 Strokes
Copper Corrosion @ 100 °C24 hours
Four Ball Weld Load, Kg
Oil Separation; % loss
Dropping Point (°C)
Operating temperature range (°C)
-30 to 165
Short term exposure temperature (°C))