MS LUBE GEAR TAG NTF
API GL-4, SAE 75W-85 (MANUAL TRANSMISSION FLUID)
MS LUBE GEAR TAG NTF 75W-85 is an extreme pressure API GL-4 fully synthetic gear oil, with superior high temperature stability when compared to conventional mineral gear oils. Ideal for use in transaxle applications with combined manual gearbox and differentials.
MS LUBE GEAR TAG NTF 75W-85 is formulated using superior additive packages to enhance wear protection, corrosion protection, seal compatibility and low temperature characteristics. The optimized formulation has optimum oxidation and thermal stability to ensure fluid durability and performance during its life time.
- Air and liquid-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines
- Particularly suitable for Japanese high performance motorcycle engines
- Motorcycles with and without oil immersed clutches
- Motorcycles with combined engine/transmission units or separate gear boxes where a multigrade engine oil is specified
- Motorcycles with back torque limiters
- Motorcycles with exhaust catalytic converters
- Latest generation, four-stroke scooter engines
- Four-stroke gasoline engines fitted to portable power equipment, such as generators, mowers, etc
- API GL-4
- Smooth gear shift in cold temperatures.
- Excellent wear reduction and good friction behaviour.
- High thermal and oxidation stability for longer oil life.
- Superior oil film strength for excellent protection.
- Better low temperature performance.
- High viscosity index for better performance at higher operating temperature.
- Good corrosion protection and rust prevention for longer component life.
KEY PROPERTIES :
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)
Kinematic Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)
Pour Point (℃)
Pour Point (℃)
Density (kg/liter @ 29.5℃)